Thursday, October 18, 2007

Checkride Update 18 October - Not Looking Good for Tomorrow

Subscribe to Airspeed through iTunes or your favorite other podcatcher, listen to audio at, or download directly at

Just checked the terminal aerodrome forecast for KFNT for tomorrow. Blech! Not looking good for tomorrow. Got an aircraft scheduled Tuesday as a backup, but I'd really rather just get this done. Not going to cancel until I get the TAF for KFNT tomorrow morning, but I'm not holding out a lot of hope.

More later!

No comments: