Monday, May 25, 2009

New Scheyden Ad in Post


This is a regular blog post. If you’re looking for show notes or links to show audio, please check out the other posts.

I’ve been back and forth on Skype with Will Hawkins all day and he got a moment to put together the latest Scheyden ad. I’ll publish it as soon as it’s ready and will start putting it in episodes shortly.

In the meantime, we went over the voiceover script and some color correction stuff on the T-6A flight and we’re both pretty excited about the video episode covering the flight that’ll be coming out of the trip to Randolph AFB. I know that I've said before that the in-flight video is gorgeous, but it's gorgeous. This is going to be the best video episode yet! To say nothing of what I'm going to do with the audio!

Exciting stuff! Watch this space!

No comments: