Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Acro Tolerance Going to Two a Week


This is a regular blog post.  If you're looking for show notes or links to show audio, please check out the other posts.

Just a short update.  I'm scheduled to go up with Barry in the Super D for acro twice a week between now and mid-May, when I've scheduled the T-6A Texan II flight down at Randolph AFB.  The weather's not looking too promising for today's flight, but I'll be there and preflighted at the appointed hour and we'll make a go/no-go decision then.

Tolerance at the moment is an abysmal 20 minutes, so it's imperative that I get up and inverted a lot between now and mid-May.  Above is a frame grab of the video that I shot the week before last.  The camera is working well and I'm pretty excited about how things are going so far.  Look for more video episodes soon!

No comments: